Specialized in original pilot and flight related uniforms, flight jackets, caps, medals, badges, insignia and equipment of the German Luftwaffe during World War II.
This website is for historical and educational purposes only and does not represent any political view.
- Uniforms attributed to Knights Cross or German Cross recipients.
- Officer's flight blouses and service tunics of the Flight branch.
- All types of issued flight jackets with eagle and/or rank insignia.
- Private purchase (Hartmann type) flight jackets with insignia and/or provenance.
- Summer flight jackets and pants (blue and mediterranean types).
- Reserve officer's insignia with the blue secondary color.
- Any Third Reich clothing tailored or manufactured in Denmark during the German occupation.
No items found
The following items are shown only for reference. Do not scroll past this point, if you find it annoying to look at things you cannot buy.
Otherwise enjoy the archive :)
|This is a very nice looking early sword with silvered nickel mounts that are lightly patinated.|
The nickel plated blade is in very fine condition and marked with the 'seated king' SMF trademark and a waffenamt '8' stamp.
The scabbard has minimal scuffing and hanger is fully intact.
|Great looking Alcoso complete with hangers.|
Blade is near mint and tip is needle sharp.
Hilt and pommel show light wear and a nice patina.
The grip is intact with no damage or cracks.
Hangers are excellent with no fraying and marked "A" and "DRMG".
Both of the tiny screws at the mouth of the scabbard are missing, but the scabbard is otherwise in perfect condition with no dents.
Overall a lovely dagger.
|This dagger is in excellent shape and complete with hangers and portepee!|
The nickel plated blade is near mint and has the makers mark of Paul Weyersberg as well as a Waffenamt marking.
Nice detailed pommel and crossguard. Flawless grip.
The scabbard, portepee and hangers are also in excellent condition, no damage or repairs. The hangers are the deluxe version and RZM marked as well as "U.E. 10" and "DRGM".
This one is hard to upgrade!